Don and Cheri Peters have been part of Lifetree since 1996. Don has served as an elder since 1999, and they both have been regularly involved in Lifetree team ministries. Their heart is to see a generation of hungry Christ-lovers awakened, and risen up, passionate to seek God’s presence, and ready to proclaim and demonstrate His Kingdom to our region and our world.
Don and Cheri also share a passion for national and global ministry. They have led Lifetree’s annual worship and ministry outreaches to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation in South Dakota since 2003. They also participate in evangelistic and leadership speaking opportunities in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland in partnership with Fountain of Life Ministries of Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Don and Cheri have three daughters – Jaimie, Cali, and Sara (on left in photo), and four grandchildren.
Bio coming soon.
Below are some recent sermons from our Pastor, Elders and guest speakers.
- Nov 22, 2015Faith
- Nov 15, 2015Be The Carrier
- Nov 1, 2015Jesus is Coming – Are You Ready?
- Oct 25, 2015Laodocia – The Path from Complacency to Destiny
- Oct 18, 2015Philadelphia – Look! An Open Door!
- Oct 11, 2015Sardis – Waking the Sleeping Church
- Oct 4, 2015Thyatria – Tolerating What Christ Won’t
- Sep 27, 2015Pergamum – The High Cost of Compromise
- Sep 20, 2015Smyrna – Triumph Over Tribulation
- Sep 13, 2015Ephesus – The Church with Everything but the Main Thing