Don and Cheri Peters have been part of Lifetree since 1996. Don has served as an elder since 1999, and they both have been regularly involved in Lifetree team ministries. Their heart is to see a generation of hungry Christ-lovers awakened, and risen up, passionate to seek God’s presence, and ready to proclaim and demonstrate His Kingdom to our region and our world.
Don and Cheri also share a passion for national and global ministry. They have led Lifetree’s annual worship and ministry outreaches to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation in South Dakota since 2003. They also participate in evangelistic and leadership speaking opportunities in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland in partnership with Fountain of Life Ministries of Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Don and Cheri have three daughters – Jaimie, Cali, and Sara (on left in photo), and four grandchildren.
Below are some recent sermons from our Pastor, Elders and guest speakers.
- Aug 21, 2016Living at the Speed of God – Part I
- Aug 14, 2016Look and Live
- Aug 7, 2016Do you ever feel surrounded by the enemy?
- Jul 31, 2016Part IV-Connecting with Others–A Demonstration of Unity
- Jul 17, 2016Part II – Consecrated to God–Living a Life of Holiness
- Jul 10, 2016Part I – Correcting the Errors of the Past
- Jul 3, 2016The Lord is My Shepherd…Do I Hear His Voice?
- Jun 26, 2016Faith In Action
- Jun 19, 2016The Good Shepherd
- Jun 12, 2016When Jesus Shows Up–Epic Clash at the Gate of Nain