Don and Cheri Peters have been part of Lifetree since 1996. Don has served as an elder since 1999, and they both have been regularly involved in Lifetree team ministries. Their heart is to see a generation of hungry Christ-lovers awakened, and risen up, passionate to seek God’s presence, and ready to proclaim and demonstrate His Kingdom to our region and our world.
Don and Cheri also share a passion for national and global ministry. They have led Lifetree’s annual worship and ministry outreaches to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation in South Dakota since 2003. They also participate in evangelistic and leadership speaking opportunities in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland in partnership with Fountain of Life Ministries of Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Don and Cheri have three daughters – Jaimie, Cali, and Sara (on left in photo), and four grandchildren.
Below are some recent sermons from our Pastor, Elders and guest speakers.
- Jun 26, 2016Faith In Action
- Jun 19, 2016The Good Shepherd
- Jun 12, 2016When Jesus Shows Up–Epic Clash at the Gate of Nain
- Jun 3, 2016In the River But Not in the Flow
- May 29, 2016When the Lord Changes His Mind
- May 22, 2016Changing Destiny–Unlocking the Beautiful Gate
- May 15, 2016Pentecost–When Two Worlds Collide
- May 8, 2016“Who are You, O Great Mountain?”
- May 1, 2016Confrontation in the Courtroom
- Apr 24, 2016Hands, Hostilities, Handkerchiefs & Hucksters: The Birth of the Church at Ephesus