Don and Cheri Peters have been part of Lifetree since 1996. Don has served as an elder since 1999, and they both have been regularly involved in Lifetree team ministries. Their heart is to see a generation of hungry Christ-lovers awakened, and risen up, passionate to seek God’s presence, and ready to proclaim and demonstrate His Kingdom to our region and our world.
Don and Cheri also share a passion for national and global ministry. They have led Lifetree’s annual worship and ministry outreaches to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation in South Dakota since 2003. They also participate in evangelistic and leadership speaking opportunities in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland in partnership with Fountain of Life Ministries of Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Don and Cheri have three daughters – Jaimie, Cali, and Sara (on left in photo), and four grandchildren.
and Missions. She has a sincere desire to see people grow and fulfill God’s destiny for their lives. She and
Larry have three grown children and are blessed with five grandchildren.
Below are some recent sermons from our Pastor, Elders and guest speakers.
- Feb 7, 2016Thirsty at Sychar
- Jan 31, 2016The Wilderness Temptations & The Enemy Playbook
- Jan 24, 2016Faith, Fear, Fervor
- Jan 17, 2016Hosting The Presence of God
- Jan 10, 2016Preparing to Receive
- Dec 27, 2015If I Just Touch the Fringe of His Garment
- Dec 20, 2015Seeking the King Without a Palace
- Dec 13, 2015Mary, Joseph and the Impacts of God’s Favor
- Dec 6, 2015Zacharias and Elizabeth
- Nov 29, 2015Challenge