Don and Cheri Peters have been part of Lifetree since 1996. Don has served as an elder since 1999, and they both have been regularly involved in Lifetree team ministries. Their heart is to see a generation of hungry Christ-lovers awakened, and risen up, passionate to seek God’s presence, and ready to proclaim and demonstrate His Kingdom to our region and our world.
Don and Cheri also share a passion for national and global ministry. They have led Lifetree’s annual worship and ministry outreaches to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation in South Dakota since 2003. They also participate in evangelistic and leadership speaking opportunities in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland in partnership with Fountain of Life Ministries of Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Don and Cheri have three daughters – Jaimie, Cali, and Sara (on left in photo), and four grandchildren.
Below are some recent sermons from our Pastor, Elders and guest speakers.
- Jan 15, 2017Dealing with this Debt
- Jan 8, 2017Fasting & Prayer – Pathway to Greater Faith
- Jan 1, 2017Out With the Old and In With the New!
- Dec 25, 2016Sojourn III – The Journey of the Shepherds
- Dec 18, 2016Sojourn II – The Journey of the Magi
- Dec 4, 2016Sojourn I – The Journey of Mary & Joseph
- Nov 27, 2016“The Latter Glory”
- Nov 20, 2016Press On
- Nov 13, 2016Stay Strong
- Nov 6, 2016The Invitation
SECURE ONLINE GIVING