Don and Cheri Peters have been part of Lifetree since 1996. Don has served as an elder since 1999, and they both have been regularly involved in Lifetree team ministries. Their heart is to see a generation of hungry Christ-lovers awakened, and risen up, passionate to seek God’s presence, and ready to proclaim and demonstrate His Kingdom to our region and our world.
Don and Cheri also share a passion for national and global ministry. They have led Lifetree’s annual worship and ministry outreaches to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation in South Dakota since 2003. They also participate in evangelistic and leadership speaking opportunities in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland in partnership with Fountain of Life Ministries of Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Don and Cheri have three daughters – Jaimie, Cali, and Sara (on left in photo), and four grandchildren.
Below are some recent sermons from our Pastor, Elders and guest speakers.
- May 15, 2016Pentecost–When Two Worlds Collide
- May 8, 2016“Who are You, O Great Mountain?”
- May 1, 2016Confrontation in the Courtroom
- Apr 24, 2016Hands, Hostilities, Handkerchiefs & Hucksters: The Birth of the Church at Ephesus
- Apr 17, 2016Take Advantage of Your Advantage
- Apr 10, 2016Repentance Jonah Style
- Apr 3, 2016Breakfast by the Sea
- Mar 27, 2016Three Questions of the Resurrection
- Mar 20, 2016“Behold The Man”
- Mar 13, 2016The Final Journey