Don and Cheri Peters have been part of Lifetree since 1996. Don has served as an elder since 1999, and they both have been regularly involved in Lifetree team ministries. Their heart is to see a generation of hungry Christ-lovers awakened, and risen up, passionate to seek God’s presence, and ready to proclaim and demonstrate His Kingdom to our region and our world.
Don and Cheri also share a passion for national and global ministry. They have led Lifetree’s annual worship and ministry outreaches to the Pine Ridge Native American Reservation in South Dakota since 2003. They also participate in evangelistic and leadership speaking opportunities in Mexico, the Philippine Islands, South Africa, Mozambique, and Swaziland in partnership with Fountain of Life Ministries of Middletown, Pennsylvania.
Don and Cheri have three daughters – Jaimie, Cali, and Sara (on left in photo), and four grandchildren.
Below are some recent sermons from our Pastor, Elders and guest speakers.
- Mar 26, 2017Faith – The Currency of Heaven
- Mar 19, 2017Part III-Covenant: Listening to the Voice of God
- Mar 12, 2017Is Your Fountain Full of Junk?
- Mar 5, 2017Part II-Fashioned,Spoiled & Remade
- Feb 26, 2017Part I – Fashioned, Consecrated and Appointed
- Feb 19, 2017Part 4 – “Filling Empty Vessels”
- Feb 12, 2017Part 3 – “Stepping Out”
- Feb 5, 2017Part 2 – Empty Vessels
- Jan 29, 2017Part 1 – Empty Vessels
- Jan 22, 2017Whose Battle is this Anyway?
SECURE ONLINE GIVING